Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMPL - PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Suggestions for the League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodslusher

Some Suggestions for the League Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am

I suggest using a different site. This site looks just like the NGGL and W3GL which not that great :/. Whatever webhost or free forum you guys are all using isnt very good. Try something new or something that works better than this site. Already there are strange errrors with your website such as the recent topics jutting out of the box on the portal. So... maybe before u start the league try a different website Smile. Also, i hope this league doesnt end up like many of the leagues that just pop up out of no where and start up really fast only to die out within the next month. If you plan on running a league, be prepared to follow through with it. Leagues that do that kind of crap only hurts the Wc3 community. So i suggest making sure you have lots of help with running the league. In my experience you need at least 2 fully dedicated people and at least 2-3 lower level admins to help out with things such as lineups and match admining. If you dont have that the league will either fail quickly or you'll find out how hard it really is to run a league by yourself. (Also make sure its people you can trust, there are people who will sabotage your league.... happens to anyone)

Other than that, good luck with this league, hope it turns out to be something that benefits the community Smile
Back to top Go down
AnsweRs

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Try www.weebly.com it is free and it is what I used to make www.theawa.co.nr
Bloodslusher is totally right , having more admins is key. If you try to do everything yourself you WILL burn out!
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:37 am

I think we can trust Cray and Jen to keep it together.
Back to top Go down
WisheS

PostSubject: asdasd   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:50 am

Dredrick wrote:
I think we can trust Cray and Jen to keep it together.
agreed. who cares about site. they all look the same. they must be doing something RIGHT then? a league is made by the teams and admins not the site imo. they got it.
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 am

Three Cheers (in 3 posts)
HIP HIP HORAY!!!

(Continue in next post)
Back to top Go down
AnsweRs

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 am

Appearance is everything :{
But this site isn't that bad , it is better than all the other forums made with this.
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 pm

God DAMMIT answers! You broke my planned combo.
Back to top Go down
AnsweRs

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 am

Lol what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:38 am

The next two people to post after me were supposed to say "Hip Hip Hooray!"
Back to top Go down
Casper

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Hip Hip Hooray!..
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:44 pm

It's too late casper... it's just too late.
Back to top Go down
Casper

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

hip hip hooray???
Back to top Go down
Dredrick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 pm

STOP IT YOUR JUST MAKING IT HURT MORE T_T
Back to top Go down
AnsweRs

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 am

Oh I like didn't read your post.
Well I never do sooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for the League   Some Suggestions for the League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions for the League
Page 1 of 1